Yesterday's Office / Discussions About Yesterday’s Office Equipment / Edison Mimeograph No. 75 from 1906
Login
Register
Search

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion | Subscribe << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Edison Mimeograph No. 75 from 1906

subscribe to  this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

danielleway
06-20-2006 @ 11:53 AM                          
send p.m.

I have an Edison Mimeograph No 75 from 1906 that was severly damaged in a move from Washington to South Carolina. It was in pristine condition, barely used before the moving company got hold of it, now it's a wreck, feet torn off, case smashed, hinges bent, the works. I have been trying to find what an approximate value would be in the condition it was in before and then again after the move so I can go back to the moving company with a claim, but no one in this area is willing to appraise it, I've been to 7 or 8 different places and they say they don't deal with this sort of item. This has been in the family for over 30 years so I have no idea what it's worth, and I'm not looking for anything set in stone as I have no intension of selling it, ever. I just need a ballpark figure to put on my paperwork. Photos are available if anyone is interested.

Thanks so much for the help.

© 2004 - 2020 Asay Media Network.   All Rights Reserved.   About us   Contact us