Yesterday's Office / Buy and Sell / STOCK TICKER MACHINES
Login
Register
Search

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion | Subscribe << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: STOCK TICKER MACHINES

subscribe to  this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

TransPost
12-22-2004 @ 9:17 AM                          
send p.m.

Posted by SECS on 04/26/2004

We have created "Transpost" to selectively move posts from the former Yesterday's Office site.

This message was edited by TransPost on 12-22-04 @ 9:18 AM

TransPost
12-22-2004 @ 9:19 AM                          
send p.m.

Posted by Bob Gillson on 07/08/2004
A friend has a Western Union stock ticker, on the original stand, that he is interested in selling. The black metal cover has a large WESTERN UNION brass plate attached. There is also a tage wish reads: CND-12 WPG Grain, 9-A TICKER-5 UNIT CODE. I do not know anything about these machines but this machine, and stand, do appear to be all orignial and in very nice condition. The lady who he obtained it from said that it was already out of use and in storage when her husband became the Western Union Agent in town in 1940. I'm assuning that it is from the late 20's - early 30's. Is this anything you would be interested in?

TransPost
12-22-2004 @ 9:19 AM                          
send p.m.

Posted by Caleb Stewart on 05/23/2004

I would like to sell the ticker. The electrics are made by Holtzer-Cabot.

Drop a line if you or someone you know is interested.

Thanks,

Caleb Stewart
Belmont, MA

TransPost
12-22-2004 @ 9:20 AM                          
send p.m.

Posted by Chef Dave on 05/20/2004

I have a friend with an antique ticker she would like to sell, but we have no reliable pricing available to us. How can I find out what to look for, what to ask, etc.

© 2004 - 2020 Asay Media Network.   All Rights Reserved.   About us   Contact us